From: Jeany on

>Many Chinese people believe Dr. Cui Silong, Leifei Institute of New
>Energy, is stunning the world with his new physics theory
>Analytical Space-Time, which helps develop most powerful
>electromagnetic techniques. The new theory fundamentally unified general
>relativity and quantum mechanics seamlessly with principle of a string
>and deflection of space-time. Professor Chuanjian commented on it in a
>special physics review: Now that the new theory has allowed us to see
>the aureole of God through the general effect of deflection or
>rotation of space-time, would it lead us to see the true face of God
>or comprehend the mind of God?
>You can refer to the new theory at:http://www.tastphysics.com
>orhttp://cuisilong.itgo.com

I would believe that Dr. Cui Silong was the first to derive a new
expression (1-30) in a theory, not experience, for astro-body
precession angular speed after Einstein. It was a greatest theoretical
development in astronomy and astrophysics. However you can try to
disprove the new theory by checking the formula (1-30) shown in the
webpage or shut up.

Jeany
From: Dono. on
On Jul 16, 12:32 am, Jeany <ct...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> I would believe that Dr. Cui Silong was the first to derive a new
> expression (1-30) in a theory, not experience, for astro-body
> precession angular speed after Einstein.

Err, no. The website is a collection of childish mistakes by (yet)
another crackpot.
From: Don Stockbauer on
On Jul 16, 4:59 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 2:22 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Who will stun the world as next Einstein?

Probably some general systems thinker somewhere.

From: Stamenin on
On Jul 18, 7:54 pm, Don Stockbauer <donstockba...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 4:59 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 16, 2:22 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Who will stun the world as next Einstein?
>
> Probably some general systems thinker somewhere.

It is more than sure that Newton will be the next Einstein men!?
From: oriel36 on
On Jul 19, 5:10 am, Stamenin <task...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 18, 7:54 pm, Don Stockbauer <donstockba...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 16, 4:59 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Jul 16, 2:22 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Who will stun the world as next Einstein?
>
> > Probably some general systems thinker somewhere.
>
> It is more than sure that Newton will be the next Einstein men!?

Up to a point,you are correct,the most important individual is Isaac
Newton insofar as his agenda is where fact and fiction began to blur
and after a few hundred years the distinction between fact and fiction
became incidental.The next achievement will be the re-discovery of old
achievements that were distorted to channel everything through
Newton's agenda,an agenda which lacked any interpretative qualities
and was always considered a limited approach,even in his era -

" And thus it is rare that mathematicians are intuitive and that men
of intuition are mathematicians, because mathematicians wish to treat
matters of intuition mathematically and make themselves ridiculous,
wishing to begin with definitions and then with axioms, which is not
the way to proceed in this kind of reasoning. Not that the mind does
not do so, but it does it tacitly, naturally, and without technical
rules; for the expression of it is beyond all men, and only a few can
feel it."

http://www.leaderu.com/cyber/books/pensees/pensees-SECTION.html

Readers who follow Newton's agenda tend to be so wound up that even
those comments of Pascal would be used to support the 'scientific
method' as Newton's mathematical and non intuitive approach came to
be known and this is what is most disconcerting in encountering the
agreement among readers here to eventually to turn Newton into a prop
for relativity.

"To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness
while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two
opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and
believing in both of them, to use logic against logic,to forget,
whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory
again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to
forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the
process itself -- that was the ultimate subtlety; consciously to
induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of
the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the
word 'doublethink' involved the use of doublethink." Orwell 1984

In short,what our era is expected to believe as intellectual
achievements are extremely unhealthy so it is not a matter of
convincing people who do not want to be convinced but by continuously
putting accurate and stable historical/technical views in front of
readers,at least those that existed before Newton's agenda took
hold,the words of great men may actually alter the course we are
presently on.