From: Ben Berman on
Anyone know what's happening with Malachi, and the rest of our brothers
and sisters from the Music City area who stop in here from time to time?
I don't see any postings . . .

bzb

--
THE SONG FACTORY
Words and Music, made to order(TM)

WWW: http://www.thesongfactory.com
From: malachi on
I'm OK Ben. Our house is up a hill and we're dry.

Thanks for being concerned.

malachi

From: Ben Berman on
malachi wrote:
> I'm OK Ben. Our house is up a hill and we're dry.
>
> Thanks for being concerned.
>
> malachi
>
> "Ben Berman" <no(a)thanks.net> wrote in message
>> Anyone know what's happening with Malachi, and the rest of our brothers
>> and sisters

I'm glad you guys are good. From up here (NJ) it looks a whole lot worse
than anyone was expecting.

I know there are some others down there from this board - everybody else
dry?

Man, water is really getting to be an issue - first Pete Leoni and the
rest of NOLA, now Nashville, not to mention Southern Cal I remember Ted
reporting on a year or so back . . . almost makes you wanna believe in
that climate thingie <ducking and running . . . >

bzb