From: Sensei76 on
Hello, if this is the wrong discussion group, please tell me where to go.

I am using VS 2005 with Windows Mobile 5, the used emulator is "Windows
Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC Emulator".

When I try to call Update() on a instance of the PocketOutlook.Tasks
collection, it throws the following Win32Exception:

--------------------------------------
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception wurde nicht behandelt.
Message="Native method call failed."
ErrorCode=-2147467259
NativeErrorCode=-2147483643
InnerException: null
StackTrace:
at Microsoft.WindowsMobile.PocketOutlook.Utilities.CheckHRESULT()
at Microsoft.WindowsMobile.PocketOutlook.Utilities.CheckHRESULT()
at Microsoft.WindowsMobile.PocketOutlook.Task.Update()
at DeviceApplication2.PMTask.Update()
at DeviceApplication2.TaskView.btnSave_Click()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick()
[...]

--------------------------------------

I have no idea where to look for a solution, I could not find anything on
the web. Does anyone have a hint for me? Help is desperately needed.
From: " ctacke/>" on
No idea on why it occurs, but the error codes might find more search results
in hex:

0x80000005 is the first, 0x80004005 is the second.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

From: dbgrick on
The second error is Invalid pointer. If you post a code segment, perhaps
someone can provide additional advice.

Regards,
Rick D.