From: Greg on
Can anyone help me please.I will be using Navision a few weeks time and was
wondering if anyone has a user guide so I can get a head start in using it.I
do appreciate your kind help.You may reply me in this discussion gorup or at
whitepaperz(a)yahoo.com.Thanks alot.
From: GBS - Palle Arentoft <GBS - Palle on
Hi Greg

Unfortunately there is no "user-guides" that you can just get. But what you
CAN do is to give your local MBS Pusher a call and purchase the training
materiale that is being used to prepare the certifications.

Regards

Palle

From: UseUse on
On 2006-06-06 20:19:02 +0200, Greg <Greg(a)discussions.microsoft.com> said:

> Can anyone help me please.I will be using Navision a few weeks time and
> was wondering if anyone has a user guide so I can get a head start in
> using it.I do appreciate your kind help.You may reply me in this
> discussion gorup or at whitepaperz(a)yahoo.com.Thanks alot.

1. push F1 in Navision (Online Help)
2. there is no printed documentation available anymore from Navision (4.0)
3. training materials are available as pdf from your solution center or
sometimes as printed at ebay
4. there are some nice Navision books (look at amazon)