From: TomsLibrary on
I signed up for a Microsoft Online course in to fill in /refresh my Access
skills <https://business.microsoftelearning.com/>. All the assignments and
questions in the online automated course reference a Gardens database. No
text or download links for the database appeared visible in the sign-in for
the class. I am stuck until I can download or, if inexpensive, buy a copy of
that database. I think the database associates with one of the many Microsoft
Access self-training books out there.

I tried e-mailing to the help for that course, but the reply system passed
me automatic replies / questions for more information that even my employer,
who paid for the signup, could not penetrate -- no help. A help link directed
me to these forums; hope this forum provides a useful sugestion. I just need
a copy of the database.
--
TomsLibrary
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
The only help I can think of is the Templates at Microsoft. Here's what was
returned when I entered: "Gardens database":

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=Gardens+database&av=TPL000

There is much more than Access database templates, but you may find what you
need in the milieu

--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"TomsLibrary" <TomsLibrary(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I signed up for a Microsoft Online course in to fill in /refresh my Access
> skills <https://business.microsoftelearning.com/>. All the assignments and
> questions in the online automated course reference a Gardens database. No
> text or download links for the database appeared visible in the sign-in
> for
> the class. I am stuck until I can download or, if inexpensive, buy a copy
> of
> that database. I think the database associates with one of the many
> Microsoft
> Access self-training books out there.
>
> I tried e-mailing to the help for that course, but the reply system passed
> me automatic replies / questions for more information that even my
> employer,
> who paid for the signup, could not penetrate -- no help. A help link
> directed
> me to these forums; hope this forum provides a useful sugestion. I just
> need
> a copy of the database.
> --
> TomsLibrary