From: Henri Beyle on
HI,
Hope this is the good place to post this.

I need to dismantle my Stylus Photo EX to clean or change the head.

Where can I find A PDF with the how-to ?

Thanks.

From: Dave C. on
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 23:49:42 +0100
Henri Beyle <HB(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> HI,
> Hope this is the good place to post this.
>
> I need to dismantle my Stylus Photo EX to clean or change the head.
>
> Where can I find A PDF with the how-to ?
>
> Thanks.

Many inkjet printers were made with the print head built in. You can
change ink tanks, but not the print head. If you have one of those,
your printer is dead, time to buy a new one. -Dave
From: JAD on

http://store.payloadz.com/details/581408-eBooks-Technical-EPSON-Printer-Stylus-Photo-EX-Service-Manual.pdf.html

From: Henri Beyle on
Dave C. avait �nonc� :
> On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 23:49:42 +0100
> Henri Beyle <HB(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> HI,
>> Hope this is the good place to post this.
>>
>> I need to dismantle my Stylus Photo EX to clean or change the head.
>>
>> Where can I find A PDF with the how-to ?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> Many inkjet printers were made with the print head built in. You can
> change ink tanks, but not the print head. If you have one of those,
> your printer is dead, time to buy a new one. -Dave

Sometimes I wonder why I don't change my printer each time the
cartridge is empty... And I remember this joke : "I'd like to buy a new
car. My own ran out of fuel". lol
That's why I still use my Power Mac 9600, my G4 and my Athlon 64.
This printer can print for years so I will only change what's broken.
;-)

From: Henri Beyle on
JAD a �crit :
> "Henri Beyle" <HB(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> HI,
>> Hope this is the good place to post this.
>>
>> I need to dismantle my Stylus Photo EX to clean or change the head.
>>
>> Where can I find A PDF with the how-to ?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> http://store.payloadz.com/details/581408-eBooks-Technical-EPSON-Printer-Stylus-Photo-EX-Service-Manual.pdf.html

Thanks. Hopefully the �/$ change rate is good for me ! ;-)