From: Dennis Rose on
You guys are the greatest!!

Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Karl E. Peterson" wrote:

> Bob Butler wrote:
> >> What VB5 code can I use??
> >
> > http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=vb5+split+function
>
> This answer has my vote!
>
> --
> ..NET: It's About Trust!
> http://vfred.mvps.org
>

> .

From: C. Kevin Provance on
"Dennis Rose" <DennisRose(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| You guys are the greatest!!
|
| Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course. We do the work for you instead of you showing us what you've
tried and ask what's wrong with the code?

Seriously, are you just too damned lazy to use Google?

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Dennis Rose wrote:

>>> http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=vb5+split+function
>>
>> This answer has my vote!
>
> You guys are the greatest!!

LOL! We'll see... :-)

--
[You still got that 2x4 handy, Bob?]

From: C. Kevin Provance on
"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message
| > The one with "CLUE" written in big, bold Comic Sans script down the
side?

| That's the one! Wouldn't put it away jest yet...

Sometimes I was I could be as subtle as you gentlemen. I guess it's not in
my nature. <g>

From: Dennis Rose on
Dear Kevin,

Back during Vietnam, I was an Air Force Instructor Pilot in the T-38(Mach
1.2 jet). After about 2 years of teaching new pilots to fly this advanced
jet, I began to get very angry at students all making the same mistakes. It
got so bad that I became a real screamer and used all sorts of foul language
to tell them just how stupid they were.

It took me years to realize that even though I knew how to fly really well,
that it was the first time for them and that it was me that had a problem.

About 10 years ago I taught myself how to use Visual Basic. I had no
training for it and no one to help me. I know that I don't know very much
about VB, that is why I am here asking for help.

I thought that in a forum such as this, help was appropriate and foul
language and sarcasm were not.

Dennis