From: Darrell Childress on
I need to put a button on my form that, when clicked, will print out 5
copies of the current form. I know that it's not wise to print forms,
but there's not much way around this. I currently have a button that
prints out a single copy of the form. Here's the code behind the button:

DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70
DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection

I just need an additional button that will print out 5 copies instead of
1, if possible.
Thanks,
Darrell
From: Douglas J. Steele on
Would you believe

DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection, copies:=5

Note the colon in front of the equal sign. That eliminates the necessity of
putting place holders for the various preceding parameters for which you
aren't providing values.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Darrell Childress on
Wow, that was simple...thank you!

On 5/12/10 11:04 AM, Douglas J. Steele wrote:
> Would you believe
>
> DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection, copies:=5
>
> Note the colon in front of the equal sign. That eliminates the necessity of
> putting place holders for the various preceding parameters for which you
> aren't providing values.

Pages: 1
Prev: Combo Box Filter
Next: DLookup returns same name