From: MAX on
I need a code that does the following:
If C3>D3, B3 value will start blink and if C3<D3, E3 value will start blink.
Any help please.

Thanks in advance.

From: Rick Rothstein on
Personally, I would recommend against blinking text, but if you insist on
employing it, this website should help you get started...

http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/BlinkingText.aspx

NOTE: Pay particular attention to the second of the two points delineated in
the Summary section at the bottom of the webpage.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)