From: Makara on
Dear All,

We are running postfix mail server and open relay for our clients to send
mail out. We use amavisd-new and spamassassin to filter spam mails before
allow to send it out.
In some case the messages are spam but spamassassin can not detect that so
our clients spread the spam mails to the internet.

My idea is to solve the problem is to limit the number of mail send in
second for each customers, this is the correct way? or any advise on this
problem?

How to limit number of mail send in postfix / second for each customers?

Thank in advance for all advises.

--
The person who loves others will also be loved.
From: Sahil Tandon on
On Fri, 2010-08-13 at 11:30:10 +0700, Makara wrote:

> How to limit number of mail send in postfix / second for each
> customers?

Limits per second seem draconian, but do what you have to do. You will
need a policy service:

Sahil Tandon <sahil(a)FreeBSD.org>

From: Puthick Hok on
Do you authenticate your customers before accepting their emails for
sending? If you do this, it should stop virus infected computers from
sending emails through your server.

Puthick

From: Makara on
Puthick, no authentication require for sending mail out because of
users knowledge limitation. We would like to solve the problem without
implement smtp authentication.