From: Max on
Hi,

I have a cell with the following conditional formatting
=AND(S2<TODAY(),W2="",D2="x") If these conditions are met the cell S2 is
bolded in red.
I need to add the following to the cell "if the date in U2 is earlier than
the date in S2 then bold S2 in black"

S2 and U2 are calendar dates.

Could somebody help me with a formula for the above and how to add it to the
existing formula?

Thanks
From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
If you want to use the formula as an another condition the use the below:-
=AND(U2<>"",S2<>"",U2<S2)

If you want to use it in your present formula then use the below:-
=AND(S2<TODAY(),W2="",D2="x",U2<S2)

(Ms-Exl-Learner)