From: David A. Scott on
nobody(a)See.Comments.Header (Italy Anonymous Remailer) wrote in

> Jim Gillogly <jim(a)acm.org> wrote:

>>> If ytou and edddy really knew how to decode this you would do so
>>> instead of making the belief that you knew how to decode.
>>
>> I don't know what edddy's thinking, but my decryption worked.
>> I think my credit here is good enough to withstand your taunts!
>
> What credit?? You have not creditted any thing here. Because you
> do not know how to decode but you say you do!!!

The credit that several including me give him. That credit.
He doesn't post much but in my book he has more credit than 99%
of people here.

David A. Scott
--
My Crypto code
http://bijective.dogma.net/crypto/scott19u.zip

From: David Eather on

From: fozzy3276 on
Jim knows how to do it. Based on his reply and some coaching on my own
research, I know how to decipher it now too. Thanks for your help.

From: Joe Peschel on
fozzy3276(a)yahoo.com wrote in

> Jim knows how to do it. Based on his reply and some coaching on my own
> research, I know how to decipher it now too.

Have you figured out the key word?

When will Bush be tried for war crimes?

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people, and neither do we." --G. W. B.

Joe Peschel
D.O.E. SysWorks
http://members.aol.com/jpeschel/index.htm