From: Sam on
I have a problem with a Commodore 1084S-D2 monitor. It blows the
fuse..I've measured a lot of components in the switching power part.
The bridge rectifier, capacitors, diodes are fine. I opened a second
working 1084S-D2 to compare but could not find what's wrong.

There is a difference in the monitors, although they are of the same
type. The working one is missing the "HUE" knob behind the flap and
strange enough has more components mounted on the board than the other
one.

Any suggestions ? Does a broken line transformer blow the fuse ? Does
someone has a schematic ? Thank you all !

SAM (The Netherlands)
From: Sam Gillett on

"Sam" <siemappelman(a)quicknet.nl> wrote ...

> Any suggestions ? Does a broken line transformer blow the fuse ? Does
> someone has a schematic ? Thank you all !

I think you can find a schematic here:

http://personalpages.tds.net/~rcarlsen/diagrams.html

Good luck!
--
Best regards,

Sam Gillett

Change is inevitable,
except from vending machines!

From: Sam on
Thanks Sam !

I've visited Ray Carlsen's website so many times and forgot "his"
schematics of the monitors. I hope I can fix it now..

Does anyone know where to get a STK 73410 voltage regulator ??

SAM.

From: Clocky on
Sam wrote:
> Thanks Sam !
>
> I've visited Ray Carlsen's website so many times and forgot "his"
> schematics of the monitors. I hope I can fix it now..
>
> Does anyone know where to get a STK 73410 voltage regulator ??
>
> SAM.

Kijk eens...

http://shop.ebay.nl/i.html?_nkw=STK73410&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=STK+73410&_osacat=0

Op Ebay natuurlijk :-)

From: Sam on
On 2 sep, 15:49, "Clocky" <nice...(a)migo.com> wrote:
> Sam wrote:
> > Thanks Sam !
>
> > I've visited Ray Carlsen's website so many times and forgot "his"
> > schematics of the monitors. I hope I can fix it now..
>
> > Does anyone know where to get a STK 73410 voltage regulator ??
>
> > SAM.
>
> Kijk eens...
>
> http://shop.ebay.nl/i.html?_nkw=STK73410&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270....
>
> Op Ebay natuurlijk :-)

Ongelofelijk Clocky... En ik had nog wel "Gegoogled"...
Hartelijk dank !

SAM.