From: Jeffrey Needle on
I have an HP Netbook running Windows XP. I'm away from home, and
suddenly have this problem.

I have a dual boot system -- WinXP and Linux. I generally stay in XP.

All of a sudden, when I try to connect with the Internet in my hotel
room, I get a message that I have no connectivity, although the wireless
system is working fine when I boot to Ubuntu Linux.

I blew something in my XP setup, and I don't know what it is. I tried
redownloading the driver for the wireless connection. I reinstalled the
driver, but this didn't solve the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm sending this from Linux, but I really
need to have connectivity again in Windows.

Thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: audio reactivation