Prev: GOTO Sub error
Next: niks
From: Don Nickell on
I just burned a DVD+R with iTunes that played once with Media Player,
but not again. Could someone please tell me if I should have used a -R
instead to insure playability?

Thanks,
Don
From: Douglas J. Steele on
Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database
product that's part of Office Professional.

You'd be best off reposting your question to a more appropriate newsgroup.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

"Don Nickell" <donnickell2(a)roadrunner.com> wrote in message
>I just burned a DVD+R with iTunes that played once with Media Player, but
>not again. Could someone please tell me if I should have used a -R instead
>to insure playability?
>
> Thanks,
> Don

Pages: 1