From: Sharon on
I have a form with a sub form. First I do a search to find the correct
record. When I try to enter info in the subform after that I get the error
GOTO sub error. Any suggestions.
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
"Sharon" <Sharon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a form with a sub form. First I do a search to find the correct
> record. When I try to enter info in the subform after that I get the
> error
> GOTO sub error. Any suggestions.

What's the error number?

In VBA code, the only GoTo should be to the error handler.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com