From: Lab Manager on
Hi all--
I am REALLY new at access and found a great VBA code for cascading combo
boxes. The only problem is I do not know where / how to install this code.
Any suggestions would be VERY greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Lawrence Dodge

From: Roger Carlson on
Perhaps a sample would be useful. On my website is a small sample database
called: CascadingComboBoxes.mdb
(http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/topic389.html), which illustrates
several variations. At the very least, it will show you where to put the
code. Look in the Event properties of the combo boxes.

--
--Roger Carlson
MS Access MVP

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
"Lab Manager" <lab2(a)westbycreamery.com> wrote in message
> Hi all--
> I am REALLY new at access and found a great VBA code for cascading combo
> boxes. The only problem is I do not know where / how to install this code.
> Any suggestions would be VERY greatly appreciated.
> Thank you in advance
> Lawrence Dodge

There's a sample, using list boxes (which works identically to combo boxes)
at:

http://accessmvp.com/Arvin/Combo.zip
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP