From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
[Forms]![frmGender]![List5] is a list box from the frmGender form

When I run the query from design mode a dialog box will pop up asking me what
I want in the List5 field. That would either be female or male.

I wish there was a way of pulling up the questions I've asked. I could get
the original question that brought about the query and the way it was written.