From: Nadine on
I copied and pasted it this time and here's the result:
12345 AA 1 1
12345 AA 1 5
12345 AA 2 5
98765 BA 2 2
98765 BA 1 2
12345 AA 5 5
98765 BA 2 2

The first row is wrong as it should also be 5 just like the one below it.
It's almost there. :) Thanks so much.

From: Nadine on
Rick,

I sent you the file in hopes you can help again. It doesn't seem to work in
the actual file although it works in the test file of the sample I gave.
THanks.