From: Charles Patridge on
To SAS-Lers,

I am currently working with a software vendor who is developing a TRUE
Text Mining Analytical Tool that can READ and UNDERSTAND text.

I was extremely impressed with the demonstration they showed to me, and
immediately I saw a multitude of applications where this technology can be
applied to a wide variety of industries.

I would like to see this vendor be able to read and understand Claim
Adjuster Notes for the P&C Insurance Industry, specifically for Auto and
Property Claims.

What I need is a sample of about 100 claims adjuster notes and was hoping
someone out there could provide that to me. I am and willing to sign a
confidentially agreement not to disclose any such information to any one
except for software evaluation purposes. In addition, this vendor is
willing to negiogate a variety of agreements to ensure the participating
company will benefit from this arrangement and acquire a head's up or
exclusive rights to a certain domain related to the P&C Insurance industry.

In all my years working with Text and reviewing commercial software
dealing with TEXT, this vendor's software has finally jumped into the next
dimension - actually being able to understand what it is reading and make
rather accurate and obscured inferences about what it has read.

This truly will put the other vendors at a disadvantage in the market
place.

Again, if anyone is able to provide me with a sample of 100 claims dealing
with Automobile and/or Property claims, you and your company will be
treating themselves to a revolutionary opportunity and be capable of doing
what Progressive Insurance did with Predictive Analytics, except doing
simimliar and unheard of analysis with Textual Information.

I can be reached as usual - www.sconsig.com or my email address at
Charles_S_Patridge At domain name of Prodigy.net

Best Regards and Happy Holidays to all my colleagues in the SAS community.

Charles Patridge