From: Londa Sue on
They are in the subreport headers as there are multiple subreports comprising
the main report. I've a different header for the page header that I need to
be repeated; it works well.

From: ghetto_banjo on
The SubReport itself should also have its own Page Header section as
well though. If that doesn't work, I am not sure what to say.
From: Marshall Barton on
Londa Sue wrote:

>They are in the subreport headers as there are multiple subreports comprising
>the main report. I've a different header for the page header that I need to
>be repeated; it works well.
>
>"ghetto_banjo" wrote:
>
>> Where are the headers currently placed? Placing them in the Page
>> Header section should automatically put them on top of each page.

You need to be explicit about which header has the column
labels. It can't be the subreport's Page Header because
subreport Page related things are ignored. The subreport's
Report Header can not repeat so that won't help. If you
have the labels in a group header, then just set the group
header section's RepeatSection property to Yes.

If you do not have them in a group header, create a group
with header and move the labels to it.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]