From: ps56k on
> I found the button, righthand side below "your current location"
> click "change your location"
> Probably there all the time just missed it.
> Mike

hmmm - I don't see any "button" on this page -
http://www.n2yo.com/passes/?s=25544&tz=GMT-06:00

From: dold on
ps56k <pschuman_no_spam_me(a)interserv.com> wrote:
> hmmm - I don't see any "button" on this page -
> http://www.n2yo.com/passes/?s=25544&tz=GMT-06:00

< http://www.n2yo.com/ >
bottom right, shows the IP address and location, with
"Set your custom location" below it.
Then you can select which satellite you want to track.

As noted by some other folks, the IP address is a decent guess, and I'm not
sure how much difference a location that's off by 20 miles would make for
this purpose, since you are only going to be looking at an area of sky,
where a difference of 10 degrees is probably insignificant.

For my Blackberry, connected through my Wifi, the Blackberry picks up a
"RIM" address in Canada, so that's off a bit ;-)
My home IP address is off by 90 miles, but it's almost due south, so the
effect is that the max altitude azimuth is off by 4 degrees, which I
wouldn't notice. The elevation is too high by 10 degrees, but I would see
it. The Timezone, oddly, is off by two hours. That would be a problem. I
was wondering how I was going to see a satellite in the day time.

You might visit ip2location, the site that n2yo uses to locate you, and see
if it is within 20-30 miles.