From: dawnt13 on

1 Week Ending Mar 28, 2010 TOTAL US - GROC 100
I need to return back the number 100 when I have two vlookup functions that
differ - e.g. first vlookup value would have be '1 Week Ending Mar 28, 2010'
and the second vlookup value would be 'TOTAL US - GROC' once those are both
found, the number 100 would come back. How do you do two vlookups to get one
number back? I have been using sumproduct but it takes a long time to get my
data back.
--
Thank you
From: Bob Phillips on
Try this array formula

=INDEX(C2:C200,MATCH(1,(B2;B200="1 Week Ending Mar 28,
2010")*(B2:B200="TOTAL US - GROC"),0))

--

HTH

Bob

From: Thanks on
Can you post some sample data?

"dawnt13" wrote:

> 1 Week Ending Mar 28, 2010 TOTAL US - GROC 100
> I need to return back the number 100 when I have two vlookup functions that
> differ - e.g. first vlookup value would have be '1 Week Ending Mar 28, 2010'
> and the second vlookup value would be 'TOTAL US - GROC' once those are both
> found, the number 100 would come back. How do you do two vlookups to get one
> number back? I have been using sumproduct but it takes a long time to get my
> data back.
> --
> Thank you

Pages: 1