From: AarKayCee on
Hi CA-VO Group,

Can any group member suggest me a complete source where I can get to
know about about CA-VO2.6 event handlers thoroughly as online help of
CA-VO doesn't cover this area completely for new CA-VO users. Seeking
valuable help of group members on the issue and oblige.

AarKayCee.
From: Geoff Schaller on
Hello (name please...),

Firstly, I have to point out that VO 2.6 is like Jurassic history. We
are currently at VO 2.8 SP3 and there is quite a generational change
between them. Having said that, what you want is relatively basic.

The best place to start is the VO manuals where such things are covered
in very good detail. The manuals came with the CD and have been improved
on in later versions. I am assuming you have read Charles Petzold
because of course that is where all such knowledge starts from.

The second place to go is the SDK. Here you can follow through the
various sources of event traffic:

ControlNotify methods
Dispatch methods
BeforeDispatch method

Beyond that you will need to be a little more specific. I am sure plenty
of folks here can help.

Geoff