From: Joe Horn on
Oldtimers here will remember Richard Nelson (founder of the
international HP-65 Club later known as PPC and then HPX) and Jim
Carter (owner of the largest HP calculator retailer, the now-defunct
EduCALC). Here's a photo of them today (Richard on the left, Jim on
the right) in front of Jim's new store in San Juan Capistrano,
California.

http://hhuc.us/NelsonCarter.jpg

-Joe-
From: Bruce Horrocks on
On 08/04/2010 00:48, Joe Horn wrote:
> Oldtimers here will remember Richard Nelson (founder of the
> international HP-65 Club later known as PPC and then HPX) and Jim
> Carter (owner of the largest HP calculator retailer, the now-defunct
> EduCALC). Here's a photo of them today (Richard on the left, Jim on
> the right) in front of Jim's new store in San Juan Capistrano,
> California.
>
> http://hhuc.us/NelsonCarter.jpg
>
> -Joe-

Great pic. Does this mean I can buy a saddle and reins for my 50G?

:-)

--
Bruce Horrocks
Surrey
From: Brian Walsh on
On Apr 7, 6:48 pm, Joe Horn <joeh...(a)holyjoe.net> wrote:
> Oldtimers here will remember Richard Nelson (founder of the
> international HP-65 Club later known as PPC and then HPX) and Jim
> Carter (owner of the largest HP calculator retailer, the now-defunct
> EduCALC).  Here's a photo of them today (Richard on the left, Jim on
> the right) in front of Jim's new store in San Juan Capistrano,
> California.
>
> http://hhuc.us/NelsonCarter.jpg
>
> -Joe-

Good picture! Thanks, Joe!

Small correction: Richard founded PPC, and later CHHU. When CHHU
folded I started HPX.

Brian