From: Spörri on
Hello.

I have an issue in Dynamics-NAV 4.0sp1 on SQL 2000

A client crashes and throws up the following error.

---------------------------
Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision
---------------------------
A transaction has already begun. Nested transactions are not supported.

---------------------------

This seems to happen when the client looses network connection to the server
(another issue which has now been fixed). But the error will not go away and
the only way to close the client is to kill it using the task manager.
I have not seen anything about this error in any navision forums and would
like to know why and when it's raised.

Best regards
Spörri
From: Savatage on
I would first suggest moving to SP3. Contact your NSC and ask them why you
are not on SP3 by now.