From: "Aldo Zavala" on
Hi, I have one question about the Net_SMPP and Net_SMPP_Client PEAR Packages:

Can I setup a SMPP Gateway using those two packages?

/> SMC 1
/
/
SMPP <-----> SMPP Gaateway <
Message \
\
\> SMC 2

I have two SMC's in different locations, and one Content Delivery Agent sends me SMPP Messages but it can't distinguish between destinations SMC-1 and SMC-2, that's why I need to setup a SMPP Gateway that can listen for SMPP messages and based on MDN; forward those SMPP messages to proper SMC-1 or SMC-2.

Is this possible with these PEAR Packages? If not, I will appreciate if can please point me to the right direction on this matter.

Thanks!!

Aldo Zavala