From: Rod Speed on
I have been using netplus in perth for some of my orders for years now.

They have offered free delivery for Overclockers Australia forum members
on most of their items for years now. I have previously just put OCAU Free
Delivery and my OCAU username in the Ref/Note field of the web order form
and that has worked fine with a number of orders.

Just got slugged for delivery with the latest order and got told that
I have to enter the promo code in the promo code field instead.

Thats fine, but what is utterly bizarre is that they repeatedly
told me that they will not tell me what promo code to use.

It wasnt spelt out in the OCAU forum anywhere, just a few
special offers from netplus had their own promo codes.

I even rang a supervisor when the fella I was emailing refused
to tell me the promo code I should be using and he got told that
they no longer offer free delivery anymore, and the fella I was
emailing with didnt care when I asked him if I told OCAU that
netplus was no longer offering free delivery to OCAU members.

Then I got told by an OCAU member how to do it and tried it and it works fine.

Utterly bizarre and you do have to wonder if its worth dealing with an operation
like that. Their prices are ok, but nothing special even with the free delivery,
about the same as the best prices from others with paid for delivery.