From: Manuel S. on
Hello:
I am desperate. I was working normally and windows update installed
something that screw down my network. I don't know exactly what it installed,
it was a large list, and an error occurred in the midway. The problem is not
the hardware: this message is written with the same computer, but running my
always trustable OS "linux". [I have WinXP & linux in the same pc] I tried
reinstalling the drivers for the hardware, but didn't work either. Also I
restored to previous backup point, but also no results. I think a dll could
be damaged, or maybe the registry. I am absolutly lost and will appreciate
any help. Thanks

PS.- As I expected, MS website is not 100% compatible with non-IE browser,
like Konqueror.
From: Manuel S. on
Oh, I forgot to tell you that all networks are detected (via LAN or
wireless), but I can't log in... it just keeps trying to connect and ends
with a "limited connection" message.

Of course I rechecked WAP key, but windows can't connect to the internet
hub. (linux can!)