From: Randy Brukardt on
The Ada Resource Association has announced new sponsorship levels, including
an inexpensive "contributor" sponsorship. The new levels allow any
organization of any size to help support the evolution and marketing of Ada.
Sponsors get increased visibility on the Ada IC website along with other
benefits.

More information on the new sponsorship levels and their benefits can be
found at:

http://www.adaic.com/ara/sponsor.html

Show your support for Ada: sponsor the ARA today!

Randy Brukardt

Disclaimer: The vast majority of my funding for Ada standardization
activities comes from the ARA. So I'm more than a little interested in the
organization having additional sponsors.