From: overthehill on
Till the end of June 2010 Circuit City is selling BRAND NEW computers
for $100. THey are the latest models and they come with Windows7.
I'm going to get several of them at that price.

From: Eddie on
overthehill(a)none.com wrote:
> Till the end of June 2010 Circuit City is selling BRAND NEW computers
> for $100. THey are the latest models and they come with Windows7.
> I'm going to get several of them at that price.

Hi,,

Could you ask them to send me 3?? And plz ask them to have them in a
fully prepared state for use;; ie, fully updated and patched.

cheers

Ed
From: 98 Guy on
Eddie wrote:

> > Till the end of June 2010 Circuit City is selling BRAND NEW
> > computers for $100. THey are the latest models and they come
> > with Windows7. I'm going to get several of them at that price.
>
> Hi,,
>
> Could you ask them to send me 3?? And plz ask them to have them
> in a fully prepared state for use;; ie, fully updated and patched.

Circuit City was going out of business - that's the reason for the low
price.

And because they have Windows 7 installed on them, that makes them worth
about $50, not $100.