From: Nomen Nescio on
http://www.lmreview.com/articles/view/new-developments-in-cannabinoid-based-medicine-an-interview-with-dr-raphael-mechoulam/

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Nomen Nescio" <nobody(a)dizum.com>

| http://www.lmreview.com/articles/view/new-developments-in-cannabinoid-based-medicine-an-
| interview-with-dr-raphael-mechoulam/

The US is not the Democracy we think it is. They don't allow proper studies of
Cannabinoids.

The laws need to be changed.

--
Dave

From: PajaP on
On Wed, 19 May 2010 21:49:56 -0400, "David H. Lipman"
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>Idiot - I don't smoke pot and I have the tests to prove it!

Amnesia is one of the symptoms of an habitual cannabis user.
Rarely does it get to the level where the junkie forgets even taking the
drug but has been known to happen.
Denial is often used to try and hide the shame of being a junkie.
Cannabis tests are one of the most cheated tests. A simple search in
Google will show the prolific amount of sites enabling one to do just
that.