From: Henry on
I'm running WinXP PRO SP2 on 3 computers with 2G RAM each. I'm
running SUPERAntiSpyware free addition on each of them.

Does anyone know why it takes SUPERAntiSpyware so long to load and
also to update the definitions? I happens on all three computers.
Once it's running it "seems" to go OK.

Thanks
From: Henry on
Dustin Cook wrote:

> Henry <wa0goz(a)arrl.net> wrote in news:hsvfi1$nu4$2(a)news.eternal-
> september.org:
>

>>I'm running WinXP PRO SP2 on 3 computers with 2G RAM each. I'm
>>running SUPERAntiSpyware free addition on each of them.
>>
>>Does anyone know why it takes SUPERAntiSpyware so long to load and
>>also to update the definitions? I happens on all three computers.
>>Once it's running it "seems" to go OK.
>>
>>Thanks
>>

> Hi Henry,
>
> You may want to post on the forum for superantispyware; your much more
> likely to get a helpful answer there. Also, the authors can get whatever
> information they might need from your system to diagnose your issue.

I can't find a newsgroup for superantispyware. Where are they please?

Henry
From: JD on
Henry wrote:
> I'm running WinXP PRO SP2 on 3 computers with 2G RAM each. I'm running
> SUPERAntiSpyware free addition on each of them.
>
> Does anyone know why it takes SUPERAntiSpyware so long to load and also
> to update the definitions? I happens on all three computers. Once it's
> running it "seems" to go OK.
>
> Thanks

Have you updated to the latest version? I got an small update tonight
and now it says Version 4, 37, 0, 1000

It's a little slow to load and/or update but not so slow to be of a
concern. When you say "so long to load and also update" how long are you
talking about? Minutes, Hours?

--
JD..
From: Dustin Cook on

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>
>> Henry <wa0goz(a)arrl.net> wrote in news:hsvfi1$nu4$2(a)news.eternal-
>> september.org:
>>

>>>I'm running WinXP PRO SP2 on 3 computers with 2G RAM each. I'm
>>>running SUPERAntiSpyware free addition on each of them.
>>>
>>>Does anyone know why it takes SUPERAntiSpyware so long to load and
>>>also to update the definitions? I happens on all three computers.
>>>Once it's running it "seems" to go OK.
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>

>> Hi Henry,
>>
>> You may want to post on the forum for superantispyware; your much
>> more likely to get a helpful answer there. Also, the authors can get
>> whatever information they might need from your system to diagnose
>> your issue.
>>

> I can't find a newsgroup for superantispyware. Where are they please?

Hi Henry,

I apologize, it's not a newsgroup; they have a forum where you can get
help directly from the people who created the software as well as other
members.

http://forums.superantispyware.com/

Hope it helps.

--
Feel free to steal this tagline!
From: Henry on
JD wrote:

> Henry wrote:
>
>> I'm running WinXP PRO SP2 on 3 computers with 2G RAM each. I'm running
>> SUPERAntiSpyware free addition on each of them.
>>
>> Does anyone know why it takes SUPERAntiSpyware so long to load and also
>> to update the definitions? I happens on all three computers. Once it's
>> running it "seems" to go OK.
>>
>> Thanks
>

> Have you updated to the latest version? I got an small update tonight
> and now it says Version 4, 37, 0, 1000
>
> It's a little slow to load and/or update but not so slow to be of a
> concern. When you say "so long to load and also update" how long are you
> talking about? Minutes, Hours?

I did the new update and now it isn't so slow to load. By time I
meant a couple of minutes. With the new version it's about 1/2 minute.

Thanks

Henry