From: Longshot on
Opened Outlook 2007 in XP and found new folders
-bash_history
-bash_logout
-bash_profile
-bbashrc
-mailboxlist
-zshrc

What are these and do I need them? How do I get rid of them?
From: Slipstick on

Longshot wrote:
> Opened Outlook 2007 in XP and found new folders
> -bash_history
> -bash_logout
> -bash_profile
> -bbashrc
> -mailboxlist
> -zshrc
>
> What are these and do I need them? How do I get rid of them?

This is with an IMAP account? Those folders shouldn't be in Outlook
otherwise. (They shouldn't be their with imap either - they are linux
folders.)

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45648

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: VanguardLH on
Longshot wrote:

> Opened Outlook 2007 in XP and found new folders
> -bash_history
> -bash_logout
> -bash_profile
> -bbashrc
> -mailboxlist
> -zshrc
>
> What are these and do I need them? How do I get rid of them?

You sure you were logged on under Windows? Looks like you logged under
some variation of Linux?