From: jmorton123 on
I just uploaded a new forum where anyone who can come up with any
constructive criticism is welcome to post regarding the three freeware
programs: BulletProof, Bitmap Steganography, XOR available for
download at KingKonglomerate.com

Ten years ago in this very same newsgroup I first published this
software. It ruffled some feathers on a few people. My most ardent
critic attacked the software pretty much on emotional grounds, on
questions about the implementation, and even compared it to Enigma.
He got a lot of air time and had a good laugh. He never backed down.

But no one has ever come up with a legitimate disagreement that could
hold water. I understand why some of you are skeptical, concerned,
wary, and so forth: it's because it's important.

Now there is a dedicated forum to carry on this discussion.

It is called, KingKonglomerate Freeware Forum and you can either get
to it from the downloads page at KingKonglomerate.com or through this
link: http://kingkonglomerate.com/simplemachinesforum/

Any time of yours that you devote to focusing critical thought on this
software will be an investment for others who will carry on from what
you have to offer.

JM
From: Dave -Turner on
Just one other thing - I don't think the term "bulletproof" sits well with
anybody in crypto ... :-)

From: Dave -Turner on
> But no one has ever come up with a legitimate disagreement
> that could hold water.

With all due respect, you haven't come up with a legitimate proof that, in
your words, "could hold water".

Is that too much to ask for? This is cryptography afterall. If you simply
posted PROOF of the strength of your algorithm people would obviously give
it more time to evaluate.

But as it stands at the moment it could just be any other snake-oil, but we
can't tell, because you aren't being open about such proofs.

> Now there is a dedicated forum to carry on this discussion.
I just visited - there are a total of 2 posts by 1 member - you. Granted
it's a new website, but it's hardly a "discussion" is it.

From: Mok-Kong Shen on
jmorton123 wrote:
> I just uploaded a new forum where anyone who can come up with any
> constructive criticism is welcome to post regarding the three freeware
> programs: BulletProof, Bitmap Steganography, XOR available for
> download at KingKonglomerate.com

If you could modify your bitmap stego to enable a user to specify
exactly where he wants the LSB to be conform to the stego bits,
then you would have done a nice job for the practice. Forget anything
else, I would suggest.

M. K. Shen
From: Dave -Turner on
btw the buttons (Download, Contact) etc only work if scripts are enabled.
Pass