From: Jaume Martinez on
Hello all,

From: jpaul on
Jaume,

To give you a quick update, I'm consulting our R&D department to find out if I can get more information regarding your issue. I will post again as soon as I hear back from them. Thanks for your patience and I hope you are having a great day!

Cheers,

JonahApplications Engineer
National Instruments
From: jpaul on
Jaume,
I was able to confirm that LabVIEW 8.6 will be compatible with the Spartan 3E. Do you need this functionality immediately (what type of time frame are you on)?
From: Jaume Martinez on
Jonah,     By now I'm using the Spartan 3E starter kit and LabVIEW FPGA for academic purposes, just to prepare some practice for the students. For this reason I need to use the driver with LV 8.5. If now the driver is not compatible with the new version of LV 8.6 I prefer not to update to the new version of LabVIEW  and to let me continue working with it. When the driver compatible with the new version will be avalaible I'll update to work with the new features.    Thanks a lot for your responses!       Jaume
From: Vincent Claes on
Hi Jaume,

maybe you can find some interesting examples here: <a href="http://pwo.fpga.be/LabVIEW/" target="_blank">http://pwo.fpga.be/LabVIEW/</a>
&nbsp;