From: Moshe on
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:16:54 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
wrote:

> T-Shirt Design Contest Winner Announced

Rats!

I wished I had known about this so I could have entered
the contest.

My submissions:

"I Bathed For Linux"

With a picture of these guys on the back

http://www.abiword.org/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg

or

"Toe Jam Rulez"

With a picture of this guy on the back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

He would probably want to collect royalties though so it
might not be feasible.

From: Kadaitcha Man on
Moshe, thou egg, thou fry of treachery. Thou art a puisny-tilted
dog-fox not proved worth a blackberry, an impotent new gorgon, a
greasy-haired recreant limb, a cancerous goodman baldpate, ye
three-inch fool. Ye left behind thy dehydrated chin ornaments then
carried on about:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If I hadn't seen it I may not have believed it.

PMSL

--
loose sausage meat : n. Flaccid penis which cannot be funnelled into a
condom; as in 'Sorry love, my sausage meat seems a bit loose'. See