From: relic on

"ThEsLaYeR" <quavisdavis(a)virginmedia.com> wrote in message
> after a couple of years being away im visiting the cnuts!
>
> what did i miss?

The hyphen?

Greets, and Welcome. You gonna stick around?

From: ThEsLaYeR on
relic wrote:
> "ThEsLaYeR" <quavisdavis(a)virginmedia.com> wrote in message
>> after a couple of years being away im visiting the cnuts!
>>
>> what did i miss?
>
> The hyphen?
>
> Greets, and Welcome. You gonna stick around?
>

>> regards not yet slayed....

wow relic your still alive! must be a fossil nearly? how you doing?
yeah im about for as long as my pc works.

made some changes went over to sky for a while, they overcharged so i came
back to virmin, been playing on the dbox scene and thats all over so now im
looking for something to fill the gap....

so here i am from whence i first came lol.

regards ThE SlAyEr