From: Keith Kanios on
The NASM SourceForge Forums have been ported over to a dedicated forum
software: http://forum.nasm.us/

We hope this will increase the usability and visibility of NASM
related development and use.

Furthermore, we encourage NASM users to think of this new forum as the
"official" centralized community for sharing and collaboration.

Please feel free to register and participate, and let's keep NASM
moving forward!
From: Keith Kanios on
On Jan 23, 7:57 pm, Keith Kanios <ke...(a)kanios.net> wrote:
> The NASM SourceForge Forums have been ported over to a dedicated forum
> software:http://forum.nasm.us/
>
> We hope this will increase the usability and visibility of NASM
> related development and use.
>
> Furthermore, we encourage NASM users to think of this new forum as the
> "official" centralized community for sharing and collaboration.
>
> Please feel free to register and participate, and let's keep NASM
> moving forward!

For those of you who had trouble registering at the new forum, please
try again now :)