From: Joe788 on
Where has all the development for Delcam Featurecam really been
going?

http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/new-delcam-for-solidworks-video/

No need to put up with worthless gossip, off topic political nonsense,
etc. in these newsgroups from the usual suspects when you can read the
Jon Banquer blog and get the real story!

The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog in the internet
and gets hundreds of hits per day. If you're not reading the Jon
Banquer blog you can be sure of one thing... your competition is! ;>)
From: Cliff on
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 15:07:01 -0800 (PST), Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>Where has all the development for Delcam Featurecam really been
>going?
>
>http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/new-delcam-for-solidworks-video/
>
>No need to put up with worthless gossip, off topic political nonsense,
>etc. in these newsgroups from the usual suspects when you can read the
>Jon Banquer blog and get the real story!
>
>The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog in the internet
>and gets hundreds of hits per day. If you're not reading the Jon
>Banquer blog you can be sure of one thing... your competition is! ;>)

You just linked to an ad again.
You know nothing at all about it.
Nor is this in any way what you promised us WEEKS AGO !

A few things jump right out at me ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JehjqlzXwIQ
--
Cliff
From: Zymrgy on
On Nov 8, 4:07 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Where has all the development for Delcam Featurecam really been
> going?
>
> http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/new-delcam-for-solidworks-video/
>
> No need to put up with worthless gossip, off topic political nonsense,
> etc. in these newsgroups from the usual suspects when you can read the
> Jon Banquer blog and get the real story!
>
> The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog in the internet
> and gets hundreds of hits per day. If you're not reading the Jon
> Banquer blog you can be sure of one thing... your competition is! ;>)

Yoni...are you still having a identity crisis? I note that you are
still using someone else's alias.....dude, give it up. No matter what
identity you use, you are still the same loser. Good gawd....a
horrible thought just passed through my mind...have you renamed your
right hand from Michelle to Joe788? (well...not so horrible for
me...but damn I feel for Joe). Also noteworthy is you once again gave
yourself the all important google "5 star rating". Nicely done
Yoni...Nicely done.
From: Half-nutz on
On Nov 8, 5:07 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Where has all the development for Delcam Featurecam really been
> going?
>
> http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/new-delcam-for-solidworks-video/
>
> No need to put up with worthless gossip, off topic political nonsense,
> etc. in these newsgroups from the usual suspects when you can read the
> Jon Banquer blog and get the real story!
>
> The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog in the internet
> and gets hundreds of hits per day. If you're not reading the Jon
> Banquer blog you can be sure of one thing... your competition is! ;>)

How pathetic, and to what depths do you have to sink when you publicly
use someone else identity because your own name is so shameful?
How pathetic is it when you try to humiliate someone else by acting
like yourself, and using their name?

What does Qualcomm think of you forging someone else identity?