From: polymod on

"Bob Donald" <bdonald(a)panova.com> wrote in message
> Well, I knew that being patient would pay off eventually. This is #20 in
my
> arsenal, ended up trading my fostex mr8 for it. It wasnt new, but as
close
> as you can get to it. The neck definitely took some getting used to, but
> all in all, not a bad little piece of wood!

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-G400-Electric-Guitar?sku=512590

Congrats Bob!

My buddy Tony (the Weed Bros) has one of those and also the Les Paul model.
Nice.

Poly

From: Bob Donald on
Thanks Poly! Yeah, I have a black LP custom, they do look nice together.
Just checked out their soundclick page, listening to Lucky like me. Pass my
admiration on to them, sounds cool! Wow, just got to the lead section,
going to have to listen to some more of their stuff!

Bob

From: polymod on

> Thanks Poly! Yeah, I have a black LP custom, they do look nice together.
> Just checked out their soundclick page, listening to Lucky like me. Pass
my
> admiration on to them, sounds cool! Wow, just got to the lead section,
> going to have to listen to some more of their stuff!

Tony plays on 11. At all times.

When we were in 6th grade he'd take his Fender Bassman amp out onto the
porch and play some Grand Funk Railroad...Heartbreaker ! ! ! !
Ah...those were the days :)

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > Tony plays on 11. At all times.
> >
> > When we were in 6th grade he'd take his Fender Bassman amp out onto the
> > porch and play some Grand Funk Railroad...Heartbreaker ! ! ! !
> > Ah...those were the days :)
>
> I once set a guitar players volume knob on his amp so that when it was on
4
> it read 5, coz he was so freeking loud.

I once put a piece of sheet music in front of the guitar player.
Silence is golden.

Poly ;)

From: Sue Morton on
It doesn't work with drummers, or with trombone players LOL
--
Sue Morton