From: Kevryl on
Hey Guys, before this turns into a needless 'flaming' let me just point out
that this problem concerns existing files, therefore the monitor is, in this
instance "in the clear".

The monitor advice is good and (assuming he has a new one) it will become
relevant when Mr Reddawg attempts to calibrate the printer, correct the
existing files or create new corporate graphics.

Truce. *grin*

From: JoAnn Paules [MVP] on
Thank you

--