From: Al Hauser Al Hauser on
When I close out Outlook 2003, my new e-mail has always gone to my web-based
e-mail account. It has always done this since I've been using e-mail. A
couple of days ago, new e-mail continues to go into my Outlook e-mail
account, even after I close out Outlook, and I can't pick it up on my
web-based e-mail. Any solutions? Thanks! Please e-mail me at
alhauser(a)prodigy.net
From: VanguardLH on
Al Hauser wrote:

> When I close out Outlook 2003, my new e-mail has always gone to my web-based
> e-mail account. It has always done this since I've been using e-mail. A
> couple of days ago, new e-mail continues to go into my Outlook e-mail
> account, even after I close out Outlook, and I can't pick it up on my
> web-based e-mail.

After you think that you closed Outlook, go look in the Processes tab of
Task Manager to see if the outlook.exe process really disappears.

Of course, and if this is for when using POP to access your e-mail account
(you didn't mention which e-mail protocol that you use), you could configure
the e-mail client to "leave messages on server". Then the client pulls a
copy of the e-mail without deleting the server-side copy.