From: Poodle on
Hi guys

As of yesterday, my new emails are showing a date of from 4 August 2010 and
today they started showing a date of 9 August 2010. This is hapening to a few
clients of my clients as well and Im not sure what is causing it. All the
email acounts are on POP and I have checked the system date on all the
machines affected and all the machines have the correct dates on them.
What could be causing this?
--
Poodle

From: Tom Willett on
Did you check the date on the actual mail server?

"Poodle" <Poodle(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: Hi guys
:
: As of yesterday, my new emails are showing a date of from 4 August 2010
and
: today they started showing a date of 9 August 2010. This is hapening to a
few
: clients of my clients as well and Im not sure what is causing it. All the
: email acounts are on POP and I have checked the system date on all the
: machines affected and all the machines have the correct dates on them.
: What could be causing this?
: --
: Poodle
: