From: Tzortzakakis Dimitris on
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682(a)N02/4703439123/
Went to an excursion to Spinalonga, one of the most beautiful places in
Crete, IMHO, with my scottish friends. You go by car to Elounda, and then
you take the boat to the ex-leper colony, where you can stay for an hour
until the boat takes you back. Then we had a delicious lunch in Elounda
(that's where our ex-premier Andreas Papandreou spent his holidays, BTW).

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

From: Scott W on
On Jun 15, 8:40 am, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris" <no...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682(a)N02/4703439123/
> Went to an excursion to Spinalonga, one of the most beautiful places in
> Crete, IMHO, with my scottish friends. You go by car to Elounda, and then
> you take the boat to the ex-leper colony, where you can stay for an hour
> until the boat takes you back. Then we had a delicious lunch in Elounda
> (that's where our ex-premier Andreas Papandreou spent his holidays, BTW).
>
> --
> Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
> major in electrical engineering
> mechanized infantry reservist
> hordad AT otenet DOT gr

You might want to rotate that by about 90 degrees
From: George Kerby on

On 6/15/10 3:27 PM, in article
cc7f5cf2-917a-49db-bda1-a7baa62a2270(a)s6g2000prf.googlegroups.com, "Scott W"
<biphoto(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 15, 8:40�am, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris" <no...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682(a)N02/4703439123/
>> Went to an excursion to Spinalonga, one of the most beautiful places in
>> Crete, IMHO, with my scottish friends. You go by car to Elounda, and then
>> you take the boat to the ex-leper colony, where you can stay for an hour
>> until the boat takes you back. Then we had a delicious lunch in Elounda
>> (that's where our ex-premier Andreas Papandreou spent his holidays, BTW).
>>
>> --
>> Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
>> major in electrical engineering
>> mechanized infantry reservist
>> hordad AT otenet DOT gr
>
> You might want to rotate that by about 90 degrees

Clockwise.

From: Tim Conway on

"George Kerby" <ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On 6/15/10 3:27 PM, in article
> cc7f5cf2-917a-49db-bda1-a7baa62a2270(a)s6g2000prf.googlegroups.com, "Scott
> W"
> <biphoto(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jun 15, 8:40 am, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris" <no...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682(a)N02/4703439123/
>>> Went to an excursion to Spinalonga, one of the most beautiful places in
>>> Crete, IMHO, with my scottish friends. You go by car to Elounda, and
>>> then
>>> you take the boat to the ex-leper colony, where you can stay for an hour
>>> until the boat takes you back. Then we had a delicious lunch in Elounda
>>> (that's where our ex-premier Andreas Papandreou spent his holidays,
>>> BTW).
>>>
>>> --
>>> Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
>>> major in electrical engineering
>>> mechanized infantry reservist
>>> hordad AT otenet DOT gr
>>
>> You might want to rotate that by about 90 degrees
>
> Clockwise.

Third, the consensus. Old ruins like that are something, no?

From: George Kerby on

On 6/15/10 4:08 PM, in article hv8q4j$qqd$1(a)news.eternal-september.org, "Tim
Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net> wrote:

> "George Kerby" <ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> On 6/15/10 3:27 PM, in article
>> cc7f5cf2-917a-49db-bda1-a7baa62a2270(a)s6g2000prf.googlegroups.com, "Scott
>> W"
>> <biphoto(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> You might want to rotate that by about 90 degrees
>>
>> Clockwise.
>
> Third, the consensus. Old ruins like that are something, no?

Likewise.

<Couldn't help myself>

Seriously, agreed. The stories of a leper colony does open one's mind to all
sorts of imagery.