From: xlar54 on
Code has been updated, cleaned up, etc. Instead of WINPTR, its now
just a WINDOW typedef, and it is a pointer now. The problem was my
own fault actually. If you malloc onto the heap, the struct will
remain. But if you instantiate a struct locally, it goes away when
scope is lost. Anyway, a new version is out there along with some
additional changes.
From: xlar54 on
Version 0.2 of the code has been released, for those interested in the
project. In this new version, the code has been made much more
modular so that you can select only the controls you want in your
application (to reduce executable size). Current controls include
labels, textboxes, checkboxes, buttons, and listboxes. Once I add a
few more controls, I plan on building a more robust demo program (only
way to really know if its usable is to...well...use it).