From: Keyman65 on
The new record button at the bottom of some quires or forms dosn't respond
when I click on it. What have done wrong? Using Access 2007.

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:22:01 -0800, Keyman65
<Keyman65(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

You may have a query that is not-updatable. That is pretty normal for
complex queries and certain classes of queries such as GroupBy and
Union queries that are never updatable.
Sometimes DISTINCTROW will make a query updatable.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Jerry Whittle on
I bet Tom is correct about the record set not being updateable. If the form
uses more than one table, you probably need a form based on the parent table
and a subform based on the child table. Also make sure that they are linked
using referientialintegrity in the Relationships window.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

"Keyman65" wrote:

> The new record button at the bottom of some quires or forms dosn't respond
> when I click on it. What have done wrong? Using Access 2007.

Pages: 1
Prev: Thanks for your enlighting
Next: jeramie bellmay