From: Jim on
I have a text box that goes to a specific record on a form after update. I
want the user to be able to add new records so that if the value entered in
the text box isn't found on the form, it goes to a new record and sets the
value of the "matching" field to whatever was entered in the text box.

txtMos = Mos

If the Mos (mm/dd) isn't in the table, I want them to be able to add it.

Make sense?

Thanks!
Jim
From: ruralguy via AccessMonster.com on
Have you tried a ComboBox and using the NotInList event?

--
RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP WinXP Pro
Please post back to this forum so all may benefit.