From: Mihai N. on

> Design never proves anything with regards to speed, at least as
> long as the big-O is the same.

Not to mention that big-O tells you something only for relatively
big values of 'n' (how big is 'big' depends on the algorithm).

--
Mihai Nita [Microsoft MVP, Visual C++]
http://www.mihai-nita.net

From: gwowen on
On May 20, 5:13 am, "Pete Delgado" <Peter.Delg...(a)NoSpam.com> wrote:

> All in all, very misleading.

Also, competitor's products actually exist and don't feature a
download-less "Download" page written in the future tense. No code =
no product.
From: Oliver Regenfelder on
Hello,

Peter Olcott wrote:
> Yes and quite often with zero percent accuracy at screen resolutions.
> The most accurate alternative system scored about 25% accuracy on the
> sample image and was 872-fold slower.

You're sure it wasn't 872.3-fold slower?

Best regards,

Oliver
From: Hector Santos on
On May 20, 5:49 am, Oliver Regenfelder <oliver.regenfel...(a)gmx.at>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Peter Olcott wrote:
> > Yes and quite often with zero percent accuracy at screen resolutions.
> > The most accurate alternative system scored about 25% accuracy on the
> > sample image and was 872-fold slower.
>
> You're sure it wasn't 872.3-fold slower?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Oliver

HA, I writing a patent on flying to the moon in under pie seconds!

It works by closing your eyes and dreaming! VOILA, you're on the
moon! :)
From: thomas on
On May 20, 6:19 pm, Hector Santos <sant9...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 20, 5:49 am, Oliver Regenfelder <oliver.regenfel...(a)gmx.at>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > Peter Olcott wrote:
> > > Yes and quite often with zero percent accuracy at screen resolutions.
> > > The most accurate alternative system scored about 25% accuracy on the
> > > sample image and was 872-fold slower.
>
> > You're sure it wasn't 872.3-fold slower?
>
> > Best regards,
>
> > Oliver
>
> HA, I writing a patent on flying to the moon in under pie seconds!
>
> It works by closing your eyes and dreaming!  VOILA, you're on the
> moon!  :)

XD