From: David on
Hi
I have several years experience with Excel VBA
I'm hoping someone can give me a kick start with access VBA example code
for the following simplified example:
tbl_Fruit has 2 fields: WeekNumber, Fruit (4 varieties)
QueryFruit has CountOf Fruit for a specified WeekNumber
How would I cycle through many week numbers and output and capture the query
result for each?
Thanks

From: Daniel Pineault on
If I understand what you are wishing to do, take a look at

http://www.devhut.net/index.php?lang=en&pid=0000000011#recsets

simply replace the Table1 with your query name.

If this isn't what you are looking for, please explain your needs further.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
With your background, you also need to keep in mind that Excel VBA and Access
VBA are not the same language! Some functions are available in both and some
aren't, and some with the same exact name work differently, depending on
whether it's Excel or Access.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003